Kim A. Shaffer, Attorney received his Law Degree from University of Minnesota JD cum laude in 1979. His practice areas include income tax, estate planning and administration, real estate and business law. He and his wife Jan have three married sons, Allan and Ted in Houston Texas and Scott in Minneapolis and six grandchildren.
- University of Minnesota Law School, Juris Doctor cum laude 1979
- Macalester College, St. Paul, MN, Bachelor of Arts 1975
Bar Admission and Honors:
- State Bar of Minnesota 1979
- United States District Court of Minnesota
Professional Memberships and Associations:
- Sertoma Club of Blue Earth Secretary
- City of Blue Earth Planning Commission Chair
- Minnesota State Bar Association Probate and Trust Law Section
- American Bar Association Tax Law Section
- American Bar Association Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section
- Minnesota United Church of Christ Development Committee
- First Congregational UCC of Mankato Endowment Board
Interest and Hobbies:
- Minnesota Twins, Music, Theater, Architecture, Cars and Travel.